• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest App - Resort Sounds

LordOfDarkness

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Have YOU found the QR codes on resort yet?
If so could you be sneaky and post a picture of it here or the locations... I kinda want to listen to them all.

Thanks!

Does anyone have the URLs or photos of the QR codes? If you have the content of one, you can re-encode it as a QR code.

For example, this is the Terror of the Towers code (as posted by AT on Twitter tonight):

chart

Jordan said:
Does anyone have the URLs or photos of the QR codes? If you have the content of one, you can re-encode it as a QR code.

For example, this is the Terror of the Towers code (as posted by AT on Twitter tonight):

chart
I have unlocked most of them, how do I 'recode'?

Unless you have a photo of it saved (or the URL), you won't be able to share it, I'm afraid!

It would be good if we could get a list of these before the signs disappear at the end of Scarefest. :)

Am I the only person who downloaded the app to my phone but couldn't be arsed to go round the park and collect the sounds? :p

Managed to get a few QR codes tonight

Carnival
c5dc66597c1a4df5bee3e8e.png

Hex
351932beaece44ba853f586.png

Th13teen
ed413463934d429d9cc467f.png

Sub-Terra
71d58277f2ee4271b98b933.png

Sanctuary
feb4cf75f11640289ee96ab.png

Towers Street
46990d467a0d48388632c47.png

Thanks for those!
The one that you were unsure of is from Sub Terra.

Now, I only need the farm and Duel I believe!