• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Scarefest on Halloween 31/10

Kieron

TS Member
I've yet to visit AT for Scarefest and this is the only weekend I can make it up, unfortunately it's Halloween so i'm expecting it to be busier than normal.

Would anyone else like to join me? I know quite a few people are at Europa Park.

I would be up for this if I am available and can get there. Will let you know in due course.

I'm hoping to be here for at least the afternoon/evening to do mazes

EDIT
Actually, I thought this was the Sunday. I won't be there for 31st

It's a Saturday so depends on money, I won't do the mazes as I can't afford 20 quid twice.

Last edited:
I can't make the 31st but may well go along on November 1st, I'd quite like another run through Sub Species!

:)

I won't be able to do the 1st as its a certain someone's 18th but if anyone's around on Halloween then let me know, I'll happily do the mazes myself if need be

I can't make the 31st but may well go along on November 1st, I'd quite like another run through Sub Species!

I'm also unable to do Saturday and planning on going on Sunday for that very reason!