• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Server Move - We're back in record time!

Joel

TS Technical Admin
Favourite Ride
Closed season on TST
Hi guys,

Everything went very smoothly with the move, and hopefully everything should now be transitioned over and working as expected - in record time also!

If you spot any issues or errors, please let me know via this thread and I'll be here to fix them all night long.

Thanks again for your continued support and patience during this move - and hopefully you can now enjoy our super speedier server too! :D

Joel

It's actually terrifying me how fast its going! :p

Sorry for the double post. I've just tried to go on chat and couldn't get on. Is it just me?

There's issues with the chat page at present which are being worked on - hopefully will be back soon :)

Chat should now be fixed (thanks Joel!)

It's a well-known tactic to overstate estimated completion times so that you appear to be a miracle worker when you get the job done in a fraction of the time!

Can't tell any difference. I think this iPad is to blame :p

Top work Joel & co. :D

Damn quick switch over! :) However, every now an then, when I click a new page, it starts loading then gives up and shows me a blank screen. Thanks.

There is a bug we're trying to catch where Apache is serving up a white page for a minute or so, and then jumps back into life.

Hopefully caught a bunch of diagnostic and log data just now to work out what it is!

Think we've cracked it - a bug in the SMF version and PHP combination we're running!

If anyone could be so kind as to give me a shout here if they do see a blank white page again too, so I can rule out this option - but I am pretty confident this is the issue, and have changed some caching options to rule out the bug.

Didn't there used to be a little image on the address bar?

rLf1DXV.png

gURlRQ6.png

Still here at my end in various browsers. Could just be your browser not picking up (Or mine's managed to cache it :p )