• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Should Disney World ban people without children?

Should people without children be banned from Disney World?

• Total voters
This was being discussed on ITV loose Women today, don't ask how I know :rolleyes:

I always see themeparks as playgrounds for Adults, full of big swings and roundabouts, kids have free playgrounds in the parks, just send the kids to your local park and they be happy, just leave us Adults alone and let us have our fun too.

"Lonely Disney fan steals small child in attempt to gain access to the forbidden Disney 'parent and child only' World. Here's what one woman, who claims to have started the debate which is now largely credited as being the beginning of the end of the (disney) world, has to say : "That I did not expect, I only wanted my precious prince(ss) to skip Infront of the slutty short wearing slut. I never judge people but that slut was causing my precious darlings eyes to be glued to their jiggling rear. God I'm so oppressed". The woman has now been in Disney for three months, as part of the agreement to remove disgusting singles and barren women and their vile partners was that she must live in Disney World until her youngest child is 18, at which point she will be cast down, like eve from Eden. More on this coming soon"

I might have gotten carried away.

I think if it wasn’t for my parents then I wouldn’t have gone to Disney World 3 times with my wife and once with my daughter and planning on going again as a family of 4 in 2023.
As Adults you enjoy Disney World as a whole package. I spend over half a day just walking round world showcase having a look in the shops,watching the entertainment and eating/drinking the nicest theme park food in the world.