• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Should men wear UGG boots?

Should men wear UGG boots?

• Yes, UGGs are for everyone!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No, UGGs are just for women.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Neither, no one should wear them!

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Update: I've just googled what UGG boots are and in a shocking turn of events I actually own a pair! I wore them for a bit a few years ago and found them too warm to wear in the summer, too thin soled to be worn in the winter. I also probably looked a prat wearing them as well but then I'm known for buying clothing I envisage being comfortable first and foremost. Looks like I lucked out with this one.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Firm believer in wearing what you want but if I had the choice between a pair of Ugg Boots and a pair of Timberland boots, I’d chose the latter :p

Get down Camden Market and pick up some of these instead...

new-rock-men-s-black-leather-skull-flame-reactor-boots-m727-s1m-727-s1-1.jpg

Thinsulate slippers are indestructible, comfy and warm. I think mine are in about their 5th year now of almost daily use.

Thanks, but those won't last five minutes on my feet. As a full time carer and house husband, I'm always on my feet as well as heavy lifting and pushing mobility equipment around with Jess sat on

It's 2021, wear what you feel comfortable in @Skyscraper. If anyone gives you grief, give them a warm, comfortable kick!

I finally gave into my croc snobbery for shed/bin shoes last year and loved them, until bin juice infiltrated them in the winter :(

It turns out I'm now a fashion icon and the bin shoes are back in vogue. If I can be dapper so can you @Skyscraper, buy your UGG boots kick off a new trend and live your best life :D

Crocs sales soar in fashion comeback
Source