• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Silly or embarrassing things you’ve done at theme parks

Came off the tagada at Pleasure Beach rather disoriented. Walked through what I thought was the exit but was actually an access point leading underneath the ride that somebody had carelessly left open. The best part was I was at the front and over half of the other punters had followed me down there too.

Went arse over tit down some slippery metal stairs at Liseberg and comically bounced down on my arse on each individual step. Smashed my vape and had to buy cigarettes to get my nicotine fix.

Made a kid cry on the Beanoland dodgems after a big (accidental) collision.

Queueing for a dangling legged, spinning ride at a fair when a riders massive Timberland boot flew off and tw*tted me in the jaw at full speed.

That'll do for now but I could genuinely write a book on these.

Last edited:
Fell over and broke my nose in Ferrrarrri land.

Having to run from Silver Star to Wodan for a last ride

Failing to stepping stones

Falling over a rock and smashing my phone outside the Welcoming.

Singing Song 2 on the back row of Nemesis at fireworks.

I'm sure @Poisson could come up with lots more.

Edit oh and front row red force the day after a broken nose.
This is definatley the thread for you Holland
Asking the Discord server with @MattyH what to shout from the top of Shambhala
I believe I've had the honour of having my name shouted from the top of Shambhala.

Parked up at Towers last year, got out of Franz (my car, you filthy-minded individuals :p ), and went round to get something out of the passenger side. Caught my trousers on the right rear wheel arch, and they ripped quite badly. Did I have a spare pair? Nope. :p And before you ask, I didn't wander around the park in my pants for the whole weekend - I just wore the trousers as they were and binned them when I got home.

Last edited: