• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Strange Rides

I thought Gerst Sky fly was a new and innovative ride type with its user controlled wings when it came out a few year back, but it seems the concept has been around a lot longer. Enclosed plane's with some seriously fast spinning, 1950s style. From 3:20...

I thought Gerst Sky fly was a new and innovative ride type with its user controlled wings when it came out a few year back, but it seems the concept has been around a lot longer. Enclosed plane's with some seriously fast spinning, 1950s style. From 3:20...

Ahh there's one of those on Planet Coaster (vintage pack)!

I am not sure how common these are, but they always fascinate me when I see them. Cages bolted onto Huss pirate ships. This one is currently in Barcelona.

I haven't ever ridden one, I am not a big fan of swinging ships at the best of times, this configuration doesn't appeal.

PXL_20221115_191144122.jpg
PXL_20221115_191116811.jpg

I am not sure how common these are, but they always fascinate me when I see them. Cages bolted onto Huss pirate ships. This one is currently in Barcelona.

I haven't ever ridden one, I am not a big fan of swinging ships at the best of times, this configuration doesn't appeal.

PXL_20221115_191144122.jpg
PXL_20221115_191116811.jpg
Ironically Shawn Sanbrooke just posted a POV of him riding one in France. Does not look comfortable lol.

Went on one in Lille in the summer, utterly mental few minutes. The aim is to jump as the ship reaches its apex so you sort of float for a second.
Would highly recommend doing one if you ever came across one.