• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Suggest Names for the New Site

Merged :D first mod action for me in this shiny new uniform - excellent!!

CoasterFor... oh wait no.

Still though, I think we should name the site after the heritage of TTF, and personally, I'd like to see something like the Tavern being brought into the equation. Just a thought.

'TowersBase'

The more I look at it the more geeky it seems, but I don't know - it just sounded right when I plucked it out if my head. Every tower has a base (clever play upon words), plus it's the new 'base' for our community, as well as being a base for discussion and, a base for information about Towers.

Benedique said:
'TowersBase'

The more I look at it the more geeky it seems, but I don't know - it just sounded right when I plucked it out if my head. Every tower has a base (clever play upon words), plus it's the new 'base' for our community, as well as being a base for discussion and, a base for information about Towers.

Got a ring to it.. Or even The Towers Foundation? (Sounds a bit daft, but'd work with the acronym)

It'd even make a funky logo, with 'Towers' going vertically and then 'Base' lying horizontal underneath. The word Towers would become the tower, with the word Base becoming... Wait for it... the base!

Oh lord. I can just see Dom being really enthusiastic and demonstrating the logo and Towers with their Bases to Craig, whilst he is sat there merely shaking his head...

I like the current name but do dearly miss the TT initials. Just out if interest what was the other topic that merged with this, and which was made first?

I've heard a few others suggest 'Totally Towers'. I think that sounds like a good name. :)

It was Diogo's "What shall we call ourselves" - your topic was first :).

Oh and PS...

Welcome to
TowersStreet!!