• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Superhero's

Dogmaniac

TS Member
Who is your favourite super hero give reasons for you're choice please

Mine has to be Iron man as he is so kick-ass as he will be able to evolve his suit all the time allowing him to always be cool and awsome

Dogmaniac said:
All supereoes dont need a power just look at Batman he only has money same as Iron man but they are still included.

No you're missing the point of my post. You misspelled Superheroes as "Superhero's", which would imply a Superhero had/has a possession on him.

Well it's got to be the Man of Steel Who Bends Steel:

SpiderWardley.png

Credit to BigAl for the picture

Oh yeah we're going their again ;)

Iron Man and Batman are not superheroes, they're just millionaires riddled with social guilt. ;)

My favourite superhero would have to be Orgazmo. ;)

Wonder Woman is one of my favourites, she's a beautiful Amazon warrior who fights for justice and truth, is compassionate without discrimination, has brilliant combat skills and confident in what she does. I hate how DC have shoved her into a relationship with Superman recently though.

I'm also quite fond of the entire Avengers crew, mainly Captain America and Iron Man, and Magneto from X-Men.

Frankly I prefer Batman and Iron Man because they are simply billionaires who have built themselves up and don't need any special powers to do what they do.

If we're going on superheroes with enhanced powers then Captain America is my favourite :)

Rowe said:
I'm also quite fond of the entire Avengers crew, mainly Captain America and Iron Man

I say to thee nay, I cast you out.

Thor Odinson God of Thunder, will smite these petty mortals down.

also ghost rider is pretty awesome.

Honestly Captain America is terrible... captain BOSSY more like! :p

Fredward said:
Rowe said:
I'm also quite fond of the entire Avengers crew, mainly Captain America and Iron Man

I say to thee nay, I cast you out.

Thor Odinson God of Thunder, will smite these petty mortals down.

also ghost rider is pretty awesome.

Honestly Captain America is terrible... captain BOSSY more like! :p

Pfft. FINE! I lower one Captain America and raise one Bruce Banner!