• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SW7 - Actors or No Actors?

The actors in the queue line of saw were really effective when they were used so I'd like to see some actors in there! If some sort of small horror maze was incorporated into the queue I would be very happy! Especially if it was heavily themed to the plot of the ride.

SAW The Ride has never had actors in the queue in my experience. Avoid the park at Fright Nights (looks horrible)

I think they should certainly do what Disney and Universal do and put the ride staff in costumes and brief them on the plot of the ride. Not every person Disney employed as ride attendees are actors, but they still present a character.

I think that roaming actors around x sector would be good, only on peak days, but to create an atmosphere.

It would be a really good idea for them to have actors roaming X-Sector. Altough not too many of them. Would be good if they did like they did on Sub-Terra with the Army costumes for the batching and bagging areas. Would be a very good idea for them too use it with SW7. Using scientists or some sort of weird Doctors outfit. Would make the queueing experience alot better. Also it would make X-Sector look more well themed.

I'd hope for themed costumes, following the addition of them on Sub-Terra. Some actors roaming the area would be great too. Just a shame that they only keep area actors for a year then get rid of them!

Personally I feel actors would be great, but ride staff in costume is all we should really need if the theming etc is done well ;D

I think keeping the actors a lot more general in X-Sector would be better, by this I mean dressing them in a costume suiting both The Smiler and the rest of X-Sector, maybe the area logo emblazoned onto a black modern uniform (but not army style), these could then walk around the area and warn guest of observing any instructions given and to 'keep clear of the perimeter fence'.

I suppose this idea comes from the notion in my mind that the Smiler will overpower X-Sectors existing theme too much. Already the station in the plans does not match the existing X-Sector building and I feel it should blend in to X-Sector just like Oblivion does.

ryanlovesaltontowers said:
I think keeping the actors a lot more general in X-Sector would be better, by this I mean dressing them in a costume suiting both The Smiler and the rest of X-Sector, maybe the area logo emblazoned onto a black modern uniform (but not army style), these could then walk around the area and warn guest of observing any instructions given and to 'keep clear of the perimeter fence'.

I suppose this idea comes from the notion in my mind that the Smiler will overpower X-Sectors existing theme too much. Already the station in the plans does not match the existing X-Sector building and I feel it should blend in to X-Sector just like Oblivion does.

The Smiler's building doesn't look like it does on the plans, it will fit in with the current X-Sector style and themeing :twirly: