• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SW8 Connection to "The Welcoming" Scarefest 2017?

Cal

TS Member
What are people's thoughts on how "The Welcoming", that's new to scarefest this year will be connected with the SW8 project? with this theory coming from the description of "The Welcoming" (BE CHOSEN) & the cult markings on the poster matching the marking on the fences of SW8 construction site and then sign on the fencing also stating "Be chosen at Scarefest"....

I think the scare maze will be themed around SW8 with just small references to the ride.....

All the actors will be dressed as Alan WICKER, and there will be WICKER furniture all over the place. Customers will have to enter the maze wearing a WICKER basket over their heads. The actors would pretend to attack you with bits of WOOD, and they would keep chanting - "I WOOD'NT go in there". Staff outside will be telling those queuing to "SWait" their turn.

Sounds pretty scary stuff to me....

I'm looking forward to the basket over the head part. I usually wear a woolly hat going in to this time of year, so the wicker will make a lovely, if not uncomfortable change.

I assume there will be a maze around it but its just trying to get hype for SW8 in general rather than exclusive SW8 stuff

Last edited by a moderator: