• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thank you

Natalie

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Phantom Manor
I'm so lucky to have you guys in my life, 5 years ago you lot helped me through a really tough time that allowed me to escape an abusive relationship that even when it ended the abuse didn't stop it carried on until legal action was successfully taken. Without you I wouldn't have been strong enough to get through it all, thank you for having my back through the best decision in my adult life, to get my life back and be in control, thank you for the late night Skype sessions, the kind messages on FB, the texts, accompanying me out when I was scared to stay at home so we'd go on trips out.

The restraining order is also now over but I'm not scared, I'm stronger now than I've ever been, I also don't hate him, I was disappointed in him and now pity him for the situation he got himself into. Thank you to you amazing human beings on the forum for allowing me to be the bigger person, you are a second family, whatever changes you go through if you need help and support, I will have your back like you did mine. I will never be able to repay your kindness so all I can say if thank you again. X