• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

Just to clarify, regardless of whether it's a Go-Pro or secure or whatever, filming and photography is still strictly forbidden without prior permission of the press office and the ride will be stopped if you bring such a device on.

So don't, yeah. :)

Can someone re-upload the CATCF exterior theme please. Sadly lost all my towers media on a hard drive crash :(

Any of you who may be interested Graham Smart (Blackhole, Nemesis, Haunted House) has recently released this album "Doom and Gloom" which includes the true Chessington Vampire Station music, The Haunted House scores, Terror Tomb scores, The Black Hole themes and an abridged version of the Nemesis theme.

Click here for it. :)

Do you know how abridged the abridged version is?

Hello,
I know this is going to be a completely random question.
Does anyone know what the last tune was from the Electric Towers of 2006 and if its available anywhere? I know it was a very very long time ago.
Also does anyone have the Duel Breakdown, Full Load/Unload Announcements?

Thanks

Any of you who may be interested Graham Smart (Blackhole, Nemesis, Haunted House) has recently released this album "Doom and Gloom" which includes the true Chessington Vampire Station music, The Haunted House scores, Terror Tomb scores, The Black Hole themes and an abridged version of the Nemesis theme.

Click here for it. :)
Good find. Great to hear a good quality version of the Black Hole music, especially the lift hill that has never been available.

And Jim, your best bet is to scour Royalty Free Websites, they tend to use a lot of RF music for special events. If you have a recording you'll have a head start because on the better-designed websites you can search by genre/speed/length.

I can't help but think of Detonator when ever I hear the Blackhole music now, anyone know if that is still used since it became Angry birds land?

It sounds like it's been taken from the word 'long', where he talks about dreams of "falling down a long, dark tunnel" in the 2nd queue video.

Skip to 5:30ish:

I've managed to pause both videos (mine where he says lol and yours when he says long) a his face is the same, one last question was the word LOL in the videos before the Oh video was made?

Very well played sir I have to admit................... to be honest this could actually fit in very well apart of the smiler. The two rides should be combined. Maybe in the old KFC (whatever its called now)

Hi. Does anyone have the "new" version of ITHOTMK that was playing in the Monorail station for the 2014 season? from the looks of it here, it may have been about since 2012?

QSonics produced it didn't they? I love the music they've created for the resort, I much prefer their monorail track to the one they used this season. At least the music they produced still playing the box office and monorail stations.