• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I want --- to be implemented topic

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Please can we have the update to the Nemesis timeline?
Once I have recovered from the illness @Joel has single handedly infected a large chunk of the team with. Yes :)

As mentioned previously though, the timeline isn't really intended for realtime updates anymore - it's there to look back on further down the line. And besides, there's not really been a whole lot going on in the grand scheme of things at present!

I want a shoutbox to be implemented.

We had one... and it was neglected by everyone and we couldn't update it anymore as it was abandoned as an addon as it seems nobody cares for them anymore. Sorry 😞

Rejected Rejection GIF by HULU

As we're now settling into closed season, we've taken the decision to close this topic.

If there are any issues/questions about the site that you feel require resolving, please feel free to create a new topic in Guest Services. This will allow us to better track/discuss individual issues.

If there are any issues specifically relating to an issue that has occurred since the forum maintenance on 11th November, please use the dedicated topic. This will remain open for the next few days.

For all other forum quick questions, please utilise the forum quick questions topic. Thanks!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.