• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I want --- to be implemented topic

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Would it be possible not to receive a separate alert for each like? Just came on to 10 notifications, 9 of which were likes...

Will you guys please stop digging up my dark past!

(Glad this damn thing was useful tho)

Anyway, can't you make an option for 1 alert per liked post so I don't get flooded after each brain fart!

How Curious. Not sure why it was doing that... it's fixed now though. Thanks for letting us know!
You're welcome! Just thought it was strange that Wicker Man opened on the 1st March, as the park isn't open on that date!

Sorry for double posting, but you still say that Wicker Man is in Gloomy Wood even though the park confirmed it to be part of Mutiny Bay in an FAQ. Is this meant to be like this, or do you mean to change it? That would also mean that the Wicker Man Shop is in Mutiny Bay too. Sorry to be a pain, but I just thought I'd point it out.

Weirdly I thought we had changed this, but obviously not. All switched now though, thanks for pointing it out!

Weirdly I thought we had changed this, but obviously not. All switched now though, thanks for pointing it out!
You're welcome @Craig! Also, while we're at it, will Wicker Man Shop be added to the Shops tab under Mutiny Bay? Sorry to be a pain, I just wanted to ask.

Sorry to bump this thread and bother you yet again, but how come the Stargazing Pods are on the Enchanted Village page and construction archives, as I don't believe Alton have ever claimed that they are part of the Enchanted Village?

There were plans originally to increase the size of enchanted village through various new phases. However, instead we for stargazing pods which are the most similar in style to enchanted village when compared with the other hotels

They mainly landed on the Enchanted Village page because in the original planning docs there were references that linked them to the Enchanted Village. It wasn't until the park started advertising the pods that the separation became clear.

I may shift them into their own archive at some point but they kinda work where they are right now since the background of the pod's development are rooted in the Enchanted Village for the reasons TPC mentioned above.

I would love to be in charge of the website - because I could design and develop a better front end in my sleep than the current mess

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.