• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The IHOTMK Topic

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for a version I can use at my wedding. I want it for when we are leaving the ceremony

I can probably make you one if it's not too late - what style do you want it to be in?

I'm after a weddingy type (can't think of the right words to describe it ha ha) done with strings if you know what I mean.
The orchestra version isn't quite elegant enough for what I need. If you could make one that would be awesome, how much would you want for it?

I'm after a weddingy type (can't think of the right words to describe it ha ha) done with strings if you know what I mean.
The orchestra version isn't quite elegant enough for what I need. If you could make one that would be awesome, how much would you want for it?

I think I catch your drift - I'll start working on that now (not got much else to do at the moment :p). I was just going to do it for free - you can give me a little tip if you want though :) Tell me if you will and I'll give you the necessary details when I've finished it.

Oh, how long do you want it to be?

I think I catch your drift - I'll start working on that now (not got much else to do at the moment :p). I was just going to do it for free - you can give me a little tip if you want though :) Tell me if you will and I'll give you the necessary details when I've finished it.

Oh, how long do you want it to be?
Maybe 2 or 3 minutes? Here's the best one I've found up to now.

http://www.fjhmusic.com/68246512-2010st/st6200d.mp3

Do you think you could do a better one?

Maybe 2 or 3 minutes? Here's the best one I've found up to now.

http://www.fjhmusic.com/68246512-2010st/st6200d.mp3

Do you think you could do a better one?

To be honest, that one's probably better than what I can do. It's hard for me to change the tempo partway through a song with the software I use, and a real orchestra (which I assume that one is) is better. I feel a bit awkward now :p

To be honest, that one's probably better than what I can do. It's hard for me to change the tempo partway through a song with the software I use, and a real orchestra (which I assume that one is) is better. I feel a bit awkward now :p
Okay, I'll use the one I've found (well my friend found) thanks so much for the offer tho, was really nice of you.

Hopefully it'll go down well with the wedding guests. They all know how much we like roller coasters and Alton Towers so it'll be funny surprise. I've got quite a few subtle hints at rides throughout the wedding.

We've got us on a rollercoaster as a wedding cake topper, all the tables are named after roller coasters and the favours are hand made keyrings with the guests name and ride logo of their table. Even the honeymoon is planned around a rollercoaster ha ha.

Okay, I'll use the one I've found (well my friend found) thanks so much for the offer tho, was really nice of you.

Hopefully it'll go down well with the wedding guests. They all know how much we like roller coasters and Alton Towers so it'll be funny surprise. I've got quite a few subtle hints at rides throughout the wedding.

We've got us on a rollercoaster as a wedding cake topper, all the tables are named after roller coasters and the favours are hand made keyrings with the guests name and ride logo of their table. Even the honeymoon is planned around a rollercoaster ha ha.

That sounds exactly like me in a few years :p (if I ever get a girlfriend/wife that is .-. #solonely)

Some class versions in here! I personally love Graham Smart's adaptation of the theme from Towers Street 92-05. The way that it builds up to ITOTMK is very 'magical' and Alton-esque.

I used to love Erasure's version as a kid too, sounds a bit naff in the first part, but the second part has that haunted Alton feeling @ 0:43:

My favourite. :D

My my, me gusta.If we ever had a Flamenco themed monorail, that would be the tune.

Also apparently from just Googling, the composer from the Nintendo 64 gameYoshi's Story is quoted on record of taking inspiration from ITHOMK. IDK, I kinda get it but eh. Sweet game.