• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Magic Never Ends - An Alternate History of Alton Towers

Been super interesting reading this - it's nice that you haven't just made out that everything has gone perfectly, but that's there's a reasonable mix of good/bad/excellent moments happening throughout the years. I'd quite like to visit this alternate version of alton towers!

Been super interesting reading this - it's nice that you haven't just made out that everything has gone perfectly, but that's there's a reasonable mix of good/bad/excellent moments happening throughout the years. I'd quite like to visit this alternate version of alton towers!
Think we all would, certainly better than what we have right now! :p

Anyway, what have been some of your favourite attractions/changes to happen in this timeline then? :)

I just wanted to say @QTXAdsy that you have inspired me to write my own Alton Towers alternate history (although I won't post it on here)!