• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Nice List

Harv

TS Member
The Nice List is a game that is designed to spread positivity amongst a group of people. I think TowersStreet has a lovely community that'd be able to do this very well indeed.

Basically, you can choose to enter by posting your name below. The deadline to sign up is Monday night, I think we'll say. Everybody who signs up is entered into a list. This list will be posted by me (publicly), and it's then up to you. Take the list, and next to each name, write a personal sentence or two that will put a smile on the person's name. Try to refrain from memes and in-jokes etc. as it will become anonymous. Don't post it here! Instead, PM me with your list. I'll collect them all by a certain deadline that I'll name when I reveal the initial list on Monday (depending on how many are interested). Once you've all sent your completed lists with sentences, I'll post everybody's personal sentences, compiled together, right here.

Sorry if it seems complicated but I think that's the best way to convert a real life exercise into a forum exercise. I know it sounds like work, but it'll be worth it when you see a list full of all the great things people have to say about you.

If you have any concerns or questions whatsoever, PM me or add them below. Thanks for your time! ;D

So, basically we post in this thread, then you post a list of the names of everyone that's signed up, then we message you that list with a nice thing to say about everyone on it, then you post what everyone has said anonymously?

Ok, sign me up.

AshleeKel said:
So, basically we post in this thread, then you post a list of the names of everyone that's signed up, then we message you that list with a nice thing to say about everyone on it, then you post what everyone has said anonymously?

Ok, sign me up.

That's exactly right! Thanks to everyone who has agreed to take part so far, and Blaze, it's just a nice sentiment whilst the forum grows. There's no rule that you have to take part!

I'll join in, might be interesting to see what people write for me, seeing as I don't post too often.

There's still until tonight to join in, but as of now the list is;

AshleeKel
MrMutterson
JakyeAT
LewisNavex
Eddie
Vicky
SLC
mrbrightside
RyanYoxall
Stelios

A couple of people posted but didn't actually say they wanted in so I'm presuming they just support it rather than wanting to take part. :)

I'll be posting the final list tonight, but it could end up being the same. ;)