• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Roller Coaster Layout Game

Nope. None of those match the layout correctly. They look similar, but when you look where the lifthill is then compare it to my drawing, you will see that they differ.

;)

It could also be Rolling X-train at Everland. Going off RCDB I think they're the only 2 with that station/lift configuration

True. But as Google maps can't zoom enough to check on Everland, I went with the better known option.

It's not big loop at that doesn't have a turnaround between the lift and drop.

DiogoJ42 said:
True. But as Google maps can't zoom enough to check on Everland, I went with the better known option.
because of course, you can zoom in far enough to check the layout of an indoor coaster! Everland is also fairly well known, being home to T Express and Eagle Fortress.

It is inface "Canyon Blaster" at Adventuredome, Las Vegas, Nevada. Diogo got it first, so its the pirates turn again!

:)

Oh, smeg. Sorry. Didn't see the reply. I'm at work tonight. Will try and get one done by tomorrow.

:-\ Ahem, yes, err.... nothing to see here, move along now...

LayoutcompL.png

Casually suggesting Rita until it actually is Rita, although if it was, i think it would have been gotten in seconds on here.