• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme park postcards

Sam

TS Member
Does anyone else collect old postcards? You can usually find them in vintage shops. I like seeing what people have written on the back. Old theme park ones are particularly nice.

I46rk7u.jpg

DIjwM0g.jpg

There is something strangely fascinating about reading old postcards, I completely get where you're coming from. Effectively you're getting a little snapshot glimpse into a particular point in a complete strangers life. They're unintentionally telling us where they were and what they were doing. A lot of these people are also probably/possibly dead and if they were alive they would probably not even remember even buying or sending the postcard anyway, or who they were sending it to. Nice postcard, by the way :)

Reactions: Sam
I'm not sure I'd want my name and address posted to a random website, even after my death.

Yes, I have about 1000 of them! I'm working on something where I can share those and a whole load more memorabilia online, but haven't quite got round to finishing it.