• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme park soundtracks that get stuck in your head

Hex was stuck in my ears for days after my first ride.

The old music for Journey to Atlantis at SWO before they changed it. They played a portion of the Beetlejuice theme as you were going up the external lift section. It stuck in my head and I couldn't figure out where the music was from. Visited Universal Studios a couple of days later and they were playing it in the background then saw the Beetlejuice character doing the rounds and realised where it was from. It's still the ringtone on my phone.

Hall of the mountain king is my alarm clock music.

I haven't even visited Epcot recently, but saw in a Disney forum that this track is used on the background loop in the new Connections restaurant is Epcot and now its only of my most listened to tracks on Apple Music this year. It just perfectly feels like Epcot background music.

Annoyingly, the incessant Energylandia soundtrack. It is truly a terrible piece of Europop that’s seemingly played in every corner of the park. That said, it’s also impossible to remove from your conscious.

After listening to that, it is firmly embedded in my brain and destined to repeat again and again.
I also currently have the Orion music in my head.

Why do I keep double posting?
The music for Psyké Underground is currently stuck in my head.

Finally succumbed to the EuroMir soundtrack. It is just too catchy!

The Star Tunnel from the original Space Mountain. Pure magic that is! Could make you fall asleep on the spot 😆
Thanks for mentioning this! It may not get stuck in my head, but it is most certainly relaxing to listen to!