• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme park themed makeup.

Natalie

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Phantom Manor
Hiya, as quite a few of you know I have a 2nd passion in my life that is makeup, when I split from my ex he took the video camera with him so can't do video tutorials right now but am hoping to in the near future. Tonight I was playing about and did Hex/ Thirteen themed eye shadow. Here are my results:

I was wondering what peoples reactions are to this and if anyone would be interested in more looks with video tutorials?

I have quite a few ideas up my sleeve including when my nails are long enough to start doing themed nails. I have rough ideas in my head for Blivvy eyes, Moon Voyager eyes, general ATH eyes, a Spinball themed look and a Air themed look.

Don't like pink around the eyes too much as it makes them look all irritated. :p Want to start my blog off again, will keep you all posted on what I come up with, bought both the new Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes that go with Disney's Oz in Theodora and Glinda. I will be playing with them and doing swatches etc after I get back in tonight. I'm glad some people have taken in a interest in this as makeup is a art form and we can all learn alot of hints and trick from each other. I've got a really cool steam punk/ ATH idea in my head.

It suits. Air is very dainty and innocent, 13 is far more sultry, and blivy is quite extrovert and brash.

You can get the Knightmare look just by going to sleep because then your eyes will be like the ride: shut.

Don't troll this topic Sam it's a serious passion of mine othewise I will be pining you down and plastering your face in makeup and turning you into Samantha! I will do my worse on you, make up is a art form if you don't think so I dare you to read and look at the stunning pictures of the book Makeup is Art by AOFM. I have spent lots of time and money on this hobby probably more on it than themeparks. I love making people feel more beautiful and if going for a set look of a character their faces when they see the final product. I can't draw or paint in the conventional way so this is my way of expressing my creativity.

Looks great! I would love you to do some tutorials when you get a camera, so I can do it too! Do an air inspired one :)

Game on Sam what are your favourite colours? And thank you Alysha. I just want a little respect please Sam I treat you with respect so can I have some please?

they look really good. I don't know how much work goes into doing them, but it look like it take skill to do. Are you going to pick one to wear on your next AT trip?

Natalie said:
I will be pining you down and plastering your face in makeup and turning you into Samantha!

LOL, this has to be a must for the next meet up :D

I might do depends how early I wake up, as they take about 30 mins to do and sometimes I just want to get to Towers. :p Plus more simple makeupis less likely to stray when going on rides so I usually go for a neautral eye with waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

They both look the same to me. Can't tell which is Hex and which is Th13teen.

You can get the Europa Park look by putting in false eyelashes because then your lashes will be like ride close: extended.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Why am I only finding this topic now? Great stuff! I too spend alot of money on beauty/make up! Keep them coming!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I went through a phase of spending a lot on make up a month, once I've got my finances under control I will be buying a decent digital camera to record video tutorials to put onto youtube. I love makeup and I do get kinda defensive about it when people don't give the artist the respect they deserve. I love using the parks as inspiration, from Disney to Towers to Europa they all inspire me.