• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

Am I the only one on here that feels this topic is getting a bit like...stalky?
I think it’s a biproduct of increasing levels of fame; the further people progress into the public eye, the more people notice them and naturally, more people tend to report seeing them in a certain place.

Sorry, although I’m vaguely aware of recent events what is stalky about the topic?

(I’m not saying it isn’t, I might be completely ignorant of such things).

More the where people are, and where they are planning to go sort of stuff.
And why they havent made clear their plans for the next day.

Think it's in the interest of the public that some of the current/ex tpw members who are accused of sexuals assult on under age children arnt allowed on park. Shawn and Charlotte appear clean though

Your key word.

Who the hell are you (or anyone else here) to say who should and should not go anywhere?
Here we go again.

There is plenty of proof that this certain individual has behaved abhorrently, regardless of whether it's criminal or not. He should not be knocking around in theme parks at the minute, because it shows he doesn't care whatsoever.

Honestly, I can't make up my mind whether you're ignorant, stupid or a mix of the two.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

We hold similar opinions of each other.
I may have not been a member of this forum for a while, but I've read it for quite some time.

It's been obvious for a while that you're an extremely arrogant individual who feels he's right all the time, and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

I can only hope that you have no daughters that are put in a position that those victims have been in. I'm sure if that was the case you'd be happy to sit on the fence just as you are now.

I can only hope that you have no daughters* that are put in a position that those victims have been in. I'm sure if that was the case you'd be happy to sit on the fence just as you are now.

*men and boys are also the victims of sexual and domestic violence

And I can only hope that you never have child who is accused of things and is hounded on line and in real life as a result with no way of defending themselves. I've seen the devastating effects of that for myself and it's not pretty, nor worth the risk. That might make you get on that fence of impartiality.

*men and boys are also the victims of sexual and domestic violence

And I can only hope that you never have child who is accused of things and is hounded on line and in real life as a result with no way of defending themselves. I've seen the devastating effects of that for myself and it's not pretty, nor worth the risk. That might make you get on that fence of impartiality.
I specifically said daughters because you clearly have zero empathy towards the females affected.

If I have a child that does something like that, and there is clear proof that they have done it, then I would not support them.

Maybe the individual should have thought about the impact of his actions before he behaved that way.

I specifically said daughters because you clearly have zero empathy towards the females affected.

That's not true at all, I just have balance.

I don't know the victims, I have no reason to disbelieve them, I don't know the suspects, I have no reason to disbelieve them. I don't know the evidence, I haven't seen any of any value here.

I do know that trial by Twitter is wrong.

That's not true at all, I just have balance.

I don't know the victims, I have no reason to disbelieve them, I don't know the suspects, I have no reason to disbelieve them. I don't know the evidence, I haven't seen any of any value here.

I do know that trial by Twitter is wrong.
You don't have balance though, that's the thing. You're acting like all these claims have been made by silly little girls who we shouldn't believe anyway.

Forget the legal aspect for a minute. Forget the screenshots of accounts people have given on notes pages from their phones. There are plenty of screenshots of text messages, call logs, photos and even videos from certain individuals where they have displayed totally inappropriate behaviour. Whether or not they've broken the law, they've behaved completely inappropriately.

The issue you have is that you just look at it one way. You're looking at it purely from a legal standpoint. You're relying on the outcome of a legal case (which probably isn't ongoing in the first place) to state whether someone is a fine upstanding citizen or a criminal. There is a huge grey area between the two.

You cannot tell me that if anyone behaved that way to a daughter of yours you'd just shrug your shoulders and say "I don't see anything of value here".

As for all this "trial by Twitter" that people keep referring to, that's where the evidence is, so people are bound to comment on there. No evidence has been offered to the contrary. He's not issued any statements, and by attending theme parks he just looks as though he's getting on with his hobby without a care in the world. He's also irresponsibly endangering himself by doing this, as there are some people out there with a very short fuse and very little common sense.

Surely this is all about truth (which is often complicated yes), but treating truth like it's one sided ain't gonna get things better in the long run. Sad to see this become a personal attack

For the record I don't disbelieve any of the allegations, I am very glad people felt able to come forward about them. We can all make judgements about the likliness of what happened (I think it's likely), but in the end we simply don't know the whole truth yet and how is there any definitive way of knowing? There's a few seemingly legit screenshots on Twitter which show a pattern, so from there we can only hope and support the right processes to ensure the truth comes out right?

I couldnt care less about TPWW but let's keep some perspective. We got to sort the wider issue here, rather than create a culture of monitoring accused individuals locations and spreading it all around online to make ourselves feel good.

On the other hand there's been plenty criticism (justified obviously) of how they are just carrying on without any acknowledgement

Hope i dont regret wading into this.....!

Last edited:
You don't have balance though, that's the thing. You're acting like all these claims have been made by silly little girls who we shouldn't believe anyway.

That's is an utter utter untruth. Go and quote me and prove me wrong. You can't. That's not arrogance, that's fact.

This is circular, I know that. You aren't going to agree with me, I know that.

You are asking the world to write off an individual, and for that individual to write themselves off, and remove themselves from their society based on these accusations. You cannot expect that level of punishment outside of the justice system. That's why this conversation will always return to evidence and prosecution.

I'm not for a second saying the accusations are false. What I am saying is some accusations are false, some great lengths and orchestrated efforts are taken to discredit others, and that's a fact. That's why proper process is necessary for proper scrutiny and proper sentencing that provides proper safeguarding.

The basis of the justice system is that noone will be the victim of a miscarriage of justice and found guilty of and punished for an offence they didn't commit even if that means that some, even many, guilty people get away with offences that can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt. And that, morally and legally, is quite right.

You can't just write off the judiciary system because it doesn't fit your circumstances. There's a proper process for a proper reason. The risks in circumnavigating that and dishing out your own punishment is far too great.

Last edited:
I think we are losing track of the true issue.

What do we as a community can do to make sure individuals know it is not ok. And what we can do to spot anything like the incidents described from happening in the future.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

That's is an utter utter untruth. Go and quote me and prove me wrong. You can't. That's not arrogance, that's fact.

This is circular, I know that. You aren't going to agree with me, I know that.

You are asking the world to write off an individual, and for that individual to write themselves off, and remove themselves from their society based on these accusations. You cannot expect that level of punishment outside of the justice system. That's why this conversation will always return to evidence and prosecution.

I'm not for a second saying the accusations are false. What I am saying is some accusations are false, some great lengths and orchestrated efforts are taken to discredit others, and that's a fact. That's why proper process is necessary for proper scrutiny and proper sentencing that provides proper safeguarding.

The basis of the justice system is that noone will be the victim of a miscarriage of justice and found guilty of and punished for an offence they didn't commit even if that means that some, even many, guilty people get away with offences that can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt. And that, morally and legally, is quite right.

You can't just write off the judiciary system because it doesn't fit your circumstances. There's a proper process for a proper reason. The risks in circumnavigating that and dishing out your own punishment is far too great.
It may be an untruth, however you certainly come across that way. I can assure you that based on conversations I've had away from this forum that I'm not the only one who believes that either.

No, I'm not asking for the individual to be written off, all I'm saying is the individual should be stepping away for a while, certainly while the topic is as raw as it is at the moment. Whatever the individual has or hasn't done, I don't agree with him being abused verbally or physically at a theme park, and I can't help but feel that will happen if he starts to regularly attend and act like nothing has gone on. If he does choose to resume visiting theme parks he really should be stating that he has taken advice and will not be commenting on the accusations whatsoever. At least that way it will look like he's acknowledged what has happened.

I'm not writing off the judiciary system at all, and I believe because of the accusations made this should absolutely be the way to proceed. I do, however, know that not everything inappropriate is deemed illegal.

Only today I was walking down the street when a van full of workmen drove past me and wolf whistled. Illegal? No. Inappropriate? Yes.

I really feel that the way this discussion is leading is getting abit much, and not beneficial to either party.

No matter what the opinions are, someone’s friend or family involved may read all of this and cause distress for either the victim or the accused.

Only today I was walking down the street when a van full of workmen drove past me and wolf whistled. Illegal? No. Inappropriate? Yes.

The legal system only deals with the law, they don't get involved with peoples emotions or morals. Otherwise the courts will be filled with people.

However wolf whistling could be classed as sexual harassment.

I've personally have never ever wolf whistle anyone and would never ever do so.