• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Themed rooms @ SLH...

MrMutterson

TS Member
Just booked in for a pirate room on firework night....

Can anyone tell me if you can see any of the fireworks from the hotel.

Also where are the themed rooms located in the hotel? What do they over look?
I know in the ATH there on the top floor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure wether you'd see them or not, or where the rooms are, but from what I've seen the shows are very much set so they face Towers Street and the path around to Mutiny Bay. If you were to try and watch it from the hotel and could see it I'd imagine it'd look very odd, and loose most of the effect.

I'm just hoping to see them Friday while enjoying a beer at the hotel.... I'm in the park on Saturday to experience the full effect! Lol

Given that it's 3/4 of a mile from the hotels to the towers themselves I wouldn't expect to get much of view. I doubt you'd be able to see anything from your room as very few room face the right direction. You might be able to see something from the patio area of Ma's, but I wouldn't count on it.

If you're don't have park tickets or an annual pass, you could probably watch from the entrance plaza, but the monorail queue to the park could be fairly long before the show so make sure you allow enough time to get there. Getting back to the hotel after the show should be quick, as you'll be amongst the first into the monorail queue.

MrMutterson said:
Just booked in for a pirate room on firework night....

Can anyone tell me if you can see any of the fireworks from the hotel.

Also where are the themed rooms located in the hotel? What do they over look?
I know in the ATH there on the top floor.

Pirate rooms overlook the outdoor section of Cariba Creek waterpark. :)

You definitely won't be able to see the fireworks from the room, and I doubt you will see much if anything at all from the hotels of them.

As for the pirate rooms, I have stayed in one before and they are very nice indeed. They aren't anywhere special in Splash, just on the normal corridors. They do overlook the waterpark though as Ollie has said. I think they are on 2 different floors from memory, you walk down the initial corridor, turn left towards the bottom of the corridor into another corridor and the room(s) is/are on the left.

:)