• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park 16th July 2018

I know that creds aren't the be all and end all, but I would like to get as many as I can! I still regret the day I went to Busch Gardens Tampa in August 2016 and only got 5 of the 8 creds! 50th cred milestone (so at least 8 of the 12 creds) is my only specific target, though. Anyway, shouldn't we be discussing this in the BPB topic?

I know that creds aren't the be all and end all, but I would like to get as many as I can! I still regret the day I went to Busch Gardens Tampa in August 2016 and only got 5 of the 8 creds! 50th cred milestone (so at least 8 of the 12 creds) is my only specific target, though. Anyway, shouldn't we be discussing this in the BPB topic?

That’s funny... gone off topic in your own topic! Perhaps some of the above should go in the BGT topic!

Anyway, enjoy Blackpool lad.

Two rides!?

Thorpe need to read this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
In fairness to Thorpe, that may have partly been down to the fact that the park was very busy and down to our group's poor choice of strategy. Also, we would have gotten on 3 had Saw not broken down.

In fairness to Thorpe, that may have partly been down to the fact that the park was very busy and down to our group's poor choice of strategy. Also, we would have gotten on 3 had Saw not broken down.

I agree with the others, @Matt N - you shouldn't need a strategy to get on more than 2 rides at a theme park.

I expect they were running single trains on coasters to sell Fastrack's again?