• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Tiger King Poll - for those who have watched whole series - Spoilers-

Did Carole Baskin kill her husband

• Yes, she fed him to the tigers

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No she is innocent

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

jon81uk

TS Member
Do we think Carole is guilty?

Also outside of the poll, was Joe just framed, or do you think he paid $3k with the expectation of a killing taking place?

They are all as loopy as each other though.

Carole definitely had something to do with her husband's disappearance. She was due to lose a lifestyle, lose millions and lose what was funding her ambition... It's perfectly plausible she would have been involved in removing her husband in order to inherit his fortunes and continue to live the life she enjoyed.

I think Joe was framed but guilty at the same time, a few of them certainly were planning it together. They were/are all criminals so no one in the documentary has clean hands.

Either way Joe was a ticking time bomb so it's probably safer for everyone with him locked behind bars.

Travis... what a waste of a life

Sent from my Huawei P30 Pro using Tapatalk

I don't think Joe is a danger to the public at large. Not 100% convinced he really wanted Carole dead, its probably very much Tom and Jerry or Coyote and Road Runner, he wanted her but if it happened, who would he go after in the future?

Pretty much everyone featured was guilty of animal issues to some extent.

*When I say everyone, I don't mean the general public, I mean the people nearest him.

I think she did it. The fact that she was so insincere about the whole thing and even chuckled when talking about it says a lot. Not to mention she also would've lost everything and she appears to be a nutcase anyway. Also I did find it hypercritical she's so enraged by Joe when she encloses tigers too. It's all pretty messed up.

I actually think Joe comes across as the most likeable. Sure, he's insane and towards the end treated his animals terribly but I think the intentions to begin with were good. I definitely think he was framed as Doc appeared to be treating his animals much worse especially with the whole gassing his tigers rumor. The whole nine wives thing is also disgusting.