• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Towers May 28th 2016

Oooo I may get to see some of you at last we are going tomorrow as my boss decided to give me this Saturday off as I have to work Monday this week. :) just look for a weirdo in a beatles top and shorts with a pink bum bag you won't miss me haha.

Oooo I may get to see some of you at last we are going tomorrow as my boss decided to give me this Saturday off as I have to work Monday this week. :) just look for a weirdo in a beatles top and shorts with a pink bum bag you won't miss me haha.
We can arrange a meet time if you like?

Well me hubby and the boy are aiming to get to park for around 9:30 and we are heading straight to galactica to beat the queues on that cos my little one wants to go on it. He's over 1.4 but has got his guts now I shall be in x sector after that I have a smiler mug to exchange as it cracked the other day.