• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Team members wanted!

I don't think I will apply this time, I will just carry one being one of the forums weirdos ;)

I can confirm having been on the team that some, lets say, interesting things can happen regarding the wearing (or not rather) of trousers and other attire. ;) *ahem*

Be prepared to talk about supermarkets a lot too. ;)

Tbh, SupermarketStreet is almost as popular as TowersStreet these days.

Me and Scott just like to keep the dead moments of discussion flowing freely with tales of retail ;)

Annnnnd back on topic, the team are debating all of the applications received so far over a very large pot of tea and some biscuits, and we hope to talk to some of you very soon about the sort of things we might like you to work on (there's a long list of chores, including mucking out Ian's boudoir, hosing down Scott and wiping down Ben's walls. Filthy animals.)

Naturally if there is anyone else teetering on applying, drop us a message as above (I think its email Craig, at craig [at] towersstreet.com) and we'll squeeze you into our X Factor style judges round at the last moment.

Thanks all :D

Probobissbly next week sometime as we have a lot to go through! :)

Joel said:
Annnnnd back on topic, the team are debating all of the applications received so far over a very large pot of tea and some biscuits, and we hope to talk to some of you very soon about the sort of things we might like you to work on
Only tea thought it would have been the stronger coffee stuff

josht said:
Joel said:
Annnnnd back on topic, the team are debating all of the applications received so far over a very large pot of tea and some biscuits, and we hope to talk to some of you very soon about the sort of things we might like you to work on
Only tea thought it would have been the stronger coffee stuff
Nah, it's vodka. Joel was just being polite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Just popping a quick post in here to say thanks to everyone who's contacted us. We had a far bigger response than we thought we'd get to be honest, so it'll take a few days to get through them all! We'll let you know what'll be happening as soon as we can though :).