• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Transport from Stafford.

Drew Peacock

TS Member
Does anyone know if the bus transport from Stafford station is still running this year?

I'm looking to book up a trip soon, but I would need the bus as I don't drive. Also, do I need to buy bus tickets in advance, or can i pay on the day?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

The bus itself works fine. Just is annoying how it arrives to the park 40 minutes late so by the time you arrive, most rides already have long queues.

The bus itself works fine. Just is annoying how it arrives to the park 40 minutes late so by the time you arrive, most rides already have long queues.
Have you used the service?

I did notice that it doesn't get there until around 10.40am.

Last edited:
I used it a few weeks ago. It drops you off directly by the entrance of the park so at least you don't need to do the long walk or the monorail, but it arrives a lot later than the park's opening time.

I used it a few weeks ago. It drops you off directly by the entrance of the park so at least you don't need to do the long walk or the monorail, but it arrives a lot later than the park's opening time.
Does it pick you up from the same spot it drops you off?