• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Travel help

Julie

TS Member
Hi we are coming to the scare fest from nottingham on Friday 20th October & Saturday 21st. We have a bus that runs from nottingham to Alton towers on the Friday but not returning on the Saturday.
Can anyone please advise of buses from Alton towers on the Saturday evening to get us to a train station to then get us back to Notts? :)
Help most appreciated

Hi we are coming to the scare fest from nottingham on Friday 20th October & Saturday 21st. We have a bus that runs from nottingham to Alton towers on the Friday but not returning on the Saturday.
Can anyone please advise of buses from Alton towers on the Saturday evening to get us to a train station to then get us back to Notts? :)
Help most appreciated
Couldnt you get the derby bus and go from derby train station to nottingham

I don't think there is a bus from derby? From what I can see, the nottingham bus goes via derby so if that's not running I don't think there is an alternative :(

I believe the Nottingham bus does run via Derby. You're best options are either get a taxi to the station or a bus into stoke and continue travel from there :)

Why not pay for a taxi from Alton Towers to Uttoxeter train station with Uttoxeter Taxis which is £18.00, then get a train from Uttoxeter to Nottingham?

Last edited by a moderator: