• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning to London - Help

I've never been myself (don't plan on either as it's too far away from me), but why not, if you're passing and you have free entry! It won't matter then if you find it utterly boring and can't wait to leave/it's too busy.

I live 25 minutes away, and I'm a massive Lego nut. I have been there three times since it opened, and every time I have wanted to go on a shooting spree.

That is such a small part of it. LLW is worse than the sum of it's parts.

In other words,

I'd recommend parking at one end of a tube line, it's usually a whole load cheaper and easier than going anywhere near London.
We usually park in Morden and get the Northern Line everywhere, but I most certainly wouldn't recommend that because Morden is a sh*t hole.
I would also say you're better off doing the Dungeons than Tussauds. Dungeons has been dumbed down quite a lot to make it 'family friendly', so it shouldn't be too scary (minus the Sweeney Todd and Jack The Ripper bits).
You really don't need to go to Thorpe that much... Go for one of the Fright Nights, don't bother with it more than once. They get incredibly busy and they really aren't worth it. I'd say try out something else for scare mazes if you can afford it. Tulleys Farm is supposed to be good, and from South London area should take no longer than an hour and a half to get there (driving).
Anyway, enjoy your time down south!