• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trying to trace someone who visited 2/8/2021

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Matt66

TS Member
This is a long shot, but please bear with me. On Monday 2nd August I visited Alton Towers with my son. Whilst queuing for the Smiler ride, I exchanged glances, smiles and few words with a woman who was with 4 children, 3 boys and a girl (2 teenagers and 2 younger children). The lady they were with (mom ?.) had red hair and a beautiful smile. The only other thing I have to go on is, as we neared the end of the queue, the lady had to take one of the younger children to the toilet, as she passed down the stairs, we exchanged a few words but didn’t exchange numbers. The lady will know who she is . That was the last we saw of each other. I said it was a long shot, but Any help would be grateful.
Many thanks
Matt

This is a long shot, but please bear with me. On Monday 2nd August I visited Alton Towers with my son. Whilst queuing for the Smiler ride, I exchanged glances, smiles and few words with a woman who was with 4 children, 3 boys and a girl (2 teenagers and 2 younger children). The lady they were with (mom ?.) had red hair and a beautiful smile. The only other thing I have to go on is, as we neared the end of the queue, the lady had to take one of the younger children to the toilet, as she passed down the stairs, we exchanged a few words but didn’t exchange numbers. The lady will know who she is . That was the last we saw of each other. I said it was a long shot, but Any help would be grateful.
Many thanks
Matt
(possibly worth posting in the map group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/annualpassgroup/?ref=share )

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.