• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Alton Towers: Opening Weekend 2018

I'm sure several people will be there at some point next weekend too/instead, regardless of whether or not that becomes a "meet". Myself, for example.

I am going to give this weekend a miss due to the weather, but hope everyone who attends has a good time and a safe journey.

Ian

I'm sure several people will be there at some point next weekend too/instead, regardless of whether or not that becomes a "meet". Myself, for example.

This. I'm planning on traveling to Towers tomorrow morning and having a good laugh before heading home. However I am sure that there will be some form of meet next Saturday/Sunday so that we can all enjoy Wicker Man together!

:)

Well if the situation changes i have broken out the airsoft cold weather gear, gortex moutain boots gloves and thermal layers bring it on lol the cold i mean. the snow can stay gone and the rides open

In view of the weather, we'll be having a Wicker Man Meet Take 2 on Saturday, 24th March.

We'll meet outside Splash Landings at 8.45am sharp.

:)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They turfed you off the lawn? What on earth were you doing? Or was this some crazy H&S codswallop, even though snow covered grass is less slippery than snow covered pavement?

Walking on frozen grass can damage it for months.
Snapped roots, browned blades, increased risk of fungal infections and red thread.
...and you might start playing on it, throwing snowballs and getting all naughty.

You'll forgive me for putting my own safety over that of freakin' grass...