• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Closed Season Weekender: 15-17 February 2019

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Closed Season Weekender: Friday, 15 - Sunday, 17 February 2019 - please click to RSVP!

Although the park itself is closed, we’re heading to Alton Towers Resort for a closed season meet in resort accommodation. Weekend rates are great value and also include waterpark entry and golf. This meet is a great opportunity for a catchup with everyone before the 2019 season kicks off!

When and where?
Friday 15th February
Late afternoon/early evening to meet at the resort!

Saturday 16th February
Full day at Alton Towers Resort: Water park, golf, local walks

Sunday 17th February
Morning in the resort before heading hom!

Accommodation
Resort accommodation is available, with Annual Pass rates starting at around £68 per person for two nights based on 4 sharing.

Annual Pass Holders Booking

Non Annual Passholder Booking

Rates correct at time of writing on 6th January

Just looked at prices £299 for ATH are they having a giraffe :eek: unless this meet is half term week ?
300 notes for closed season. :tearsofjoy:
Paid 85 quid last season during May for 2 nights.
Maybe just pop along during the daytime to show my face. Will be about time I was due my yearly bath too :D

Just looked at prices £299 for ATH are they having a giraffe :eek: unless this meet is half term week ?
300 notes for closed season. :tearsofjoy:
Paid 85 quid last season during May for 2 nights.
Maybe just pop along during the daytime to show my face. Will be about time I was due my yearly bath too :D
Splash Landings is far cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll probably attend on the Saturday as a minimum, but could yet be persuaded to do the full trip.

£224 for a triple room in Splash on *just* the Saturday night?! What!!!

I shall attempt to pop along for at least some of the activities on the Saturday!

Cheese and I will most likely visit on Saturday.

I did say I was coming, then realised this is the blackpool opening weekend and it's cheaper to get drunk there. (Just about)

I will make an appearance on Saturday, I may stay over if pricing drops significantly.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk