• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS European Coaster Poll | 2022 - 2023

In all fairness, depending on the mood I'm in, I'd happily ride FLY over Wodan. I'd class it as my "0" coaster, but I'm surprised it got so far in the poll!

Definitely a mood thing to choose between Fly, Wodan or Lech for me. All so close in (excellent) quality. Nemesis and Zadra are the step above though

Definitely a mood thing to choose between Fly, Wodan or Lech for me. All so close in (excellent) quality. Nemesis and Zadra are the step above though
Do others still have Nemesis that high in their ratings? I have managed a few abroad parks now and it’s dropped down my ranking pretty considerably, even if it’s still possibly my uk no.1

Do others still have Nemesis that high in their ratings? I have managed a few abroad parks now and it’s dropped down my ranking pretty considerably, even if it’s still possibly my uk no.1
Even after riding inverts across Europe and the US, Nemesis is still my number 1 invert. Also still a top 30 coaster. A back-row ride at night at Scarefest/Fireworks is the reminder just how lucky we are to have such a thing on our doorstep.