• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Fireworks Meet: Sunday, 4th November 2018

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Fireworks Official Meet 2018

JOIN US! It's Fireworks time and the season is over with a bang! Our end-of-season meet is always a highlight of the calendar.

Meet: 10.30am Box Office on Towers Street
Park close is 9.00pm

As usual, some of our members will also be on park on the Saturday of the event - and indeed, some will be on park on the Friday for the final day of Scarefest. So feel free to let us know when you will be about and we look forward to seeing you for rides in the dark, drinks at the Welcom-Inn and a fantastic display of fireworks into the sky!

Please RSVP here.

Note - fireworks will sell out ahead of the event. Please pre-book your ticket, even if you are an Annnual/Season pass holder via this link.

Last edited:
As always for Fireworks, I’ll be there on the Sunday, and might be able to do the last Friday of Scarefest. I’m staying on resort on the Sunday night as well.

I will be on the park on both Sat and Sun, but will be already doing the rides from open, so will probably not be able to meet up, but will be at the wheelchair viewing area in the evening.

Will be in attendance for the trio of days, and probably stopping over Sunday night.

I'll be on park Friday evening, most of Saturday and Sunday until 7pm

I will be there Friday, Saturday and of course Sunday!

Currently no plans to stop over, but we shall see..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around Friday after work, all day Sat and Sun. Will be baking cookie, bonfire toffee and cinder toffee, could you let me know what you'd like out of these options? And yes you can have all three if you want!

Started prep for the goodies this weekend at 5am because I couldn't sleep.

Anyone able to give me a lift from Stoke on Saturday and Sunday? Would help me avoid the faff that is the bus.

Eugh, more sleep needed but I had a good weekend even though I felt a little excluded, which is being sorted. My boss said have a good weekend? Because your eyes look like pissholes in the snow.