• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS North @ BPB: 22nd July 2023

Great meet yesterday, didn't personally partake in the Water Warehouse but have some idiots who did.

May be an image of 3 people

Did feel like I drove home through Valhalla though, biblically wet.

With all due respect, kinda glad I missed this trip due to the rain. Spent my wee holiday up in the Aberdeen area to travel round whisky Country in lovely sunshine and saw that Cordona's wasn't too bad, just very small.

Either way I'm sure I got the better end of the deal! :p

Shame I missed you all by two weeks, I'm going on the 6th August. Hopefully the weather will be a little better than yesterday. 🤞

With all due respect, kinda glad I missed this trip due to the rain. Spent my wee holiday up in the Aberdeen area to travel round whisky Country in lovely sunshine and saw that Cordona's wasn't too bad, just very small.

Either way I'm sure I got the better end of the deal! :p
With all due respect, we still had a cracking time as we always do despite the weather :p

Thanks for a great weekend everyone, the weather ensured we had amazingly short queues thanks to a little water scaring most people away. It was still warm and thanks to being at a park that had some sheltered spots unlike some... it was more than manageable to avoid the worst of the rain.

Roll on my favourite time of the year to finish out 2023 - booze, ghouls and booms!

Great to see everyone from far and wide! @QTXAdsy if us soft southerners could brave a bit of water I reckon a hardy Scot would have had no trouble! 😉

Love the late openings, managed to do Icon, Revolution, Avalanche, Big One, Big Dipper and Grand National all after 8.30pm, the latter two as night rides. Having our final ride on Nash accompanied by fireworks was really awesome 🎇

Bring on Oktoberfest!

Great to see everyone from far and wide! @QTXAdsy if us soft southerners could brave a bit of water I reckon a hardy Scot would have had no trouble! 😉

Love the late openings, managed to do Icon, Revolution, Avalanche, Big One, Big Dipper and Grand National all after 8.30pm, the latter two as night rides. Having our final ride on Nash accompanied by fireworks was really awesome 🎇

Bring on Oktoberfest!
In my defence, last time I was in Blackpool it was rainy which did ruin my experience then and the thought of yet another wash-out at Blackpool did make me cold feet on the idea of having yet another time like that at Blackpool.

I can handle the rain, just want it off when I go on wee holidays. Still, I did get to experience a wee walk round Codona's and was quite suprised by that wee park though that needs another topic altogether.

Good weekend despite the weather.

Velvet Coaster after arrival Friday evening then a pub called Last Resort, which really was the Bar of Last Resort. Though at £6.30 For a pint of Birra Moretti and Inch's Cider I guess we shouldn't grumble. Pay more than that for 1 pint in places now. :p

Gave Valhalla a miss, but took the opportunity to enjoy the thrills and spills Infusion has to offer. Utterly hideous contraption and needs raised to the ground. Congrats also for managing to make the retracked sections of Big One feel worse than the older sections of track :eek:.

Managed to see it out until 10pm, but kind of missed the fireworks as was in the Grand National station awaiting our last ride of the day. Just 5 of us on the last train too, staff must of been gutted they couldn't squeeze everyone on to the previous one; Had to hang around for another 5 minutes. :p. Nash was pretty brutal, especially that last ride, but I love it, great fun.

Dipper feels tamer than previous years, ICON still feels meh!

Awoke this morning, peered out of the window and commented 'Yep, still in Blackpool'. Decided to leave this morning as rain was coming down pretty good. Was hoping for a walk along the prom towards the Tower but no chance.

Maybe, just maybe I will have a visit to Blackpool where it won't be raining?

Cheers for a fantastic weekend all. Fireworks ride on Nash was amazing!

No water bucket simulator for me but in fairness I despise the thing 😂

Glad the weather cleared up at the end 🙂

Great vibe this weekend. Cheers all. Shame that we only stumbled upon the Abingdon Street Market as we were leaving. Certainly looks like a place for booze and food next year.

Cheers for a great weekend, shame the weather was awful. But we did more rides than I expected and I guess the weather wasn’t as bad as originally predicted.

Also I’m sure my shoes are still wet from Valhalla 😂