• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Official Meet Calendar 2015

Travelling home from uni on the South Weekend, and I'll be going on holiday on the Summer Double! If I'm lucky i'll make Scarefest and Fireworks.

Might try and do the thorpe day during the southern meet up in May, but depends on commitments.

Been an incredible while since i've been on any meets! Almost 3/4 years?!

Planning on attending Scarefest/Fireworks simply due to the fact I should be living in Staffordshire by then. It'll be great to see some old and new faces!

It says on the first page of this topic that the double Summer meet is at Towers on the Saturday and Drayton on the Sunday. However, on the who's going page, it has it the other way round. I'm just wondering which is it?

Astro's confirmed that it's Drayton on Sunday, so I should be there for that all being well. :)

Looking to book Enchanted Village for the Sunday night after fireworks...

Just wondering if that's what everyone else is thinking too as we could try and get an alcove all together and get drunk or is the consensus to stop in hotels?

I will certainly be stopping over on the Sunday, I wouldn't mind staying in the enchanted village, but will go with what everyone else is up to.

I'm happy to stop over in the Enchanted Village on the Sunday of Fireworks, but it depends on what the general consensus is from everyone else.

Would be happy to look into a treehouse that night provided my discount is valid, will confirm by Friday.

My recommendation would be to do a mini meet before Scarefest Joseph. Scarefest meet is fine and plenty of people have made it their first meet, but it tends to be a bit different to other meets as it usually draws a very large group. That can make it harder to get to know folks, and also results in loads of faff, especially when combined with people doing or not doing mazes and going off park to change for the evening.