• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Official Meet Calendar 2015

To echo @Cheese, I know my first meet was an official one and very large, but it was opening so less faff with mazes. I too would recommend a mini-meet. @Joseph would you do the mazes or not?

@Cheese @Tom.B Cheers for the replies, and I don't mind a large crowd. I'd happily do the mazes as I've never done one before. And i'm sure If I enjoy the meet I'll come back and get acquainted with more of you guys.

Fireworks has always been a one day official meet but there will almost certainly be mini-meets on the Saturday and Friday evening.

:)

I should be available for Fireworks providing I can find accommodation and transport.
Might do scarefest depending on money and uni work.

I should be available for Fireworks providing I can find accommodation and transport.
Might do scarefest depending on money and uni work.
Would be good to see you at Scarefest!

Oh, and welcome back. :)

It's usually a Travelodge somewhere for the Saturday night, and the Sunday night is often spent on resort, where members often have a drink. Or six. :p

Six? That sounds quite conservative ️ I'm hoping to join the festivities this year as I'm on maternity leave!

Think I'll go fireworks. If I can sort accommodation and a fellow annual pass-less bum to share a 2-for-1 with.

I'm game for lifts to and from Uttoxeter station/anywhere between Alton and Leicester.

Well if you have four people that is only about £30 each so thats not bad.

Fireworks Sunday is always one of the best meets of the season.Then on the Monday its one of the laziest days, sometimes involving the water park, other times involving not a lot!

I thought it was too good to be true so popped into reception yesterday to quiz them.
even they were a bit surprised at £115 but its true, so with map discount that £92 :D
there were still 57 room available too if anyones interested

Last edited:
I'm confirmed for scarefest on the 17th of October! I just have to leave slightly earlier than most (7pm) As I have to be in London the day afterwards. But i'm very exited to meet you all haha

I can do Fireworks this year, but i need a room, anyone got space going spare?