• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Official Meet Calendar 2015

Public service announcement you probably already know:
Just managed to get a room in Splash for £65 on the last night of fireworks, if anyone's yet to sort their plans.

EDIT: There is no space in Will's room :p

Last edited:
Public service announcement you probably already know:
Just managed to get a room in Splash for £65 on the last night of fireworks, if anyone's yet to sort their plans.
How...How on earth did you manage to get it that cheap, mate?!

I can get a Family Room in ATH for £81 if anyone is interested.

If will can't provide me with a room and there's room I'd be up for joining you Danny!

I'll certainly be looking at staying over, always one of my favourite meets of the year! And at bargain prices that makes it even better!

Well I've had a wonderful season of meets, even if Towers hasn't been as nice as it normally is, due to obvious reasons. I've made a montage of all the meet videos this year, including the footage from Feb Half Term and Fireworks. Enjoy, and I'll see you all next year!

aiming to do a few parks next season in the uk including lightwater, flamingo land and oakwood ;)

We will be bringing you our 2016 dates later this month, watch this space!

I can confirm however that the opening weekend meet will be the first official meet of 2016 and will take place at Alton Towers on 19/20th March.

:)

I can confirm however that the opening weekend meet will be the first official meet of 2016 and will take place at Alton Towers on 19/20th March.

:)

Any idea on where the residing hotel will be Dan? So I can plan ahead :)