• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Oktoberfest Meet: Saturday, 17th September 2022

Just wondering. Is anyone else looking for accommodation for the Saturday night?
Our usual staple of Chained Oak is fully booked so looks like resort is only option. Will be £53 each based on 4 sharing so need 2 more peeps.

Just wondering. Is anyone else looking for accommodation for the Saturday night?
Our usual staple of Chained Oak is fully booked so looks like resort is only option. Will be £53 each based on 4 sharing so need 2 more peeps.
If you don't have anyone else I'll join you!

Looking to try and make this. Had a family visit due around here but likely the week after so if I can sort stuff might manage the day.

We can't wait to see everyone on Saturday! Just as a reminder, we'll be meeting at around 9.30am outside Splash Landings on Saturday morning. Usually, we'll be hanging around there until 5 or 10 minutes after this time, before heading to the park. If you will be arriving later than this, then get in touch with somebody (or, if you're a newbie, drop us a message via messenger on TS Facebook).

No doubt a small selection of rides (i.e. Nemesis) will be visited during the morning, before the traditional stop off at Coffee Lounge for a flat white bottle of Goose IPA. We'll likely then steadily make our way down from Forbidden Valley, indulging many of the entertainment, food and drink options throughout the afternoon. These open from 11.30am. Some folk may well nip to the odd ride during the afternoon - as some of us keep a base in the Courtyard or on the lawns, and a Woodcutters visit may be in the offering aswell.

The day will no doubt culminate with the raucous atmosphere in front of the main stage from 6pm.

See you there for what is a highlight of the season!

I won't make it this time, got a family group visit on Sunday. Look forward to making one in the future.

We can't wait to see everyone on Saturday! Just as a reminder, we'll be meeting at around 9.30am outside Splash Landings on Saturday morning. Usually, we'll be hanging around there until 5 or 10 minutes after this time, before heading to the park. If you will be arriving later than this, then get in touch with somebody (or, if you're a newbie, drop us a message via messenger on TS Facebook).

No doubt a small selection of rides (i.e. Nemesis) will be visited during the morning, before the traditional stop off at Coffee Lounge for a flat white bottle of Goose IPA. We'll likely then steadily make our way down from Forbidden Valley, indulging many of the entertainment, food and drink options throughout the afternoon. These open from 11.30am. Some folk may well nip to the odd ride during the afternoon - as some of us keep a base in the Courtyard or on the lawns, and a Woodcutters visit may be in the offering aswell.

The day will no doubt culminate with the raucous atmosphere in front of the main stage from 6pm.

See you there for what is a highlight of the season!
Would like to request a stop off at Hex if at all possible. Need to say hi to an old friend!