• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Oktoberfest Meet: Saturday, 17th September 2022

Great meet today! Big thanks to all who organised 😊

Danny stole my phone and this was the result...

FB_IMG_1663454138311.jpg

FB_IMG_1663454152699.jpg

FB_IMG_1663454172921.jpg

FB_IMG_1663454193140.jpg

Full catalogue available on request...
And this, boys and girls, is why you should never leave your electrical items unattended on a meet. :)

Absolutely brilliant time at Towers today. Outside of Fireworks, I'm struggling to remember the last time I enjoyed a meet as much as I have today's meet. After the well-known rough ride I've had lately (which has got better, thank goodness, largely due to my new job), today was a long-overdue chance to have some fun with some brilliant people.

An enjoyable day with all of you, I'm looking forward to Fireworks to do it all again :)

Thanks everyone for a great day! Felt a bit like first day back at school after the summer holidays, was lovely to see everyone again.

Thanks for making Annabelle feel
so welcome. She had a great time and is now looking forward to the next TST meet.

Thanks everyone for a great day! Felt a bit like first day back at school after the summer holidays, was lovely to see everyone again.

Thanks for making Annabelle feel
so welcome. She had a great time and is now looking forward to the next TST meet.
Glad you both had a great day! I had so much fun with Annabelle in our group and seeing her experiencing all these great coasters for the first time ☺️ Reminded me of the trips my dad used to take me on at her age - though I was much shorter and far less brave!

Hope to see you both at another meet sometime!

What a fantastic meet this was! <3
It was indeed! Forgot to post in here after my impromptu London trip had me back home later than planned, but it was a proper laugh. The last stretch of meets toward the end of the season are always the ones I look forward to the most (my bank account not so much) and this didn't disappoint! Really looking forward to Scarefest, but even more so for the grand finale at Fireworks.

Cancelling two years of meets sucked, but it was amazing to see so many people back last weekend - long may it continue!