• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

👁️ TS Opening Meet - 16th March @ Alton Towers

Craig

TS Administrator
📍 Where: Alton Towers Resort
📆 When: Saturday 16th March 2024
🕣 Meet Window: Between 08:30-09:00am next to the Coffee Portal at Alton Towers Hotel
📸 Group Photo: Afternoon photo (approx 3pm) location TBC
✅ RSVP: Please confirm above
🛌 Accommodation: This is a one day meet, but some will be on Resort

It's time for our very first meet of the 2024 season at Alton Towers Resort!​

As you may have seen, we're making some changes with an aim to making newcomers feel more comfortable and to make it easier to get in touch with other members on the day too. Please take a look at the Welcome to TowersStreet Meets topic for further information.

Please meet the rest of the group between 8:30am and 9:00am at the Alton Towers Hotel. We'll be around the coffee shop on the left. Running late? Shout up when you're at the park on Discord and we can let you know where we are.

We'll be heading into the park at 9.00am via the main entrance regardless of accommodation so that everyone is included. No doubt we'll head straight over to Nemesis Reborn before heading through the likes of Gloomy Wood and Katanga Canyon - hitting a few rides on the way. The day will be informal, but we'll share a meeting point for a group photo on the day - most likely around 3pm.

No doubt we'll hit a ride or two towards the end of the day as it turns to night with the fantastic opening day hours until 8pm! Maybe we'll Feed the Flames before re-riding Nemesis Reborn.

Any questions?​

If you're looking to attend, but you're unsure please ask any questions you may have either in this topic, or utilise our Discord and we'll try and answer any questions you may have. You'll find a dedicated channel #opening-weekend that you can use before, during and after the meet for a short period.

Discord-Join-768x246.png

Can’t quite believe this is now only just over 3 weeks away. I shall be there for the full weekend and am very excited indeed :D

Still trying to convince the mrs to pull a sicky on the 16th for this. The consequences of going alone are too severe! Best answers for ailments on a postcard please 🤣

Still trying to convince the mrs to pull a sicky on the 16th for this. The consequences of going alone are too severe! Best answers for ailments on a postcard please 🤣
Just bear in mind that there will likely be media crews covering the event, very real chance that her boss might spot her on a local news segment!

*Dusts off keyboard*

It's been a while since I posted in here! Looking forward to opening day and will be at ATH from around 8:15. Hopefully I will see you all there 😃

I will of course be there, and cannot wait to queue longer for Nemesis than I ever have done before!
Well this was even more true than I actually imagined! :tearsofjoy:

Thanks all for a brilliant time though, was a lot of fun. But I can safely say that I never want to queue 4.5 hours for a ride ever again in my life!