• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Opening Weekend Meet: Saturday, 19th March 2022

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Where? Alton Towers Resort
What time? 9.30am outside Splash Landings Hotel

What to expect?
Our opening day meet is an annual staple that stretches back years. Our meets are informal, laid back chances to meet up with like minded people for a few rides, a few pints of the park's best Corona or Stella (or Coca Cola if you're at the wheel) and plenty of laughs. We can usually guarantee a ride on Nemesis, some flame feeding on Wicker Man and a jolly good natter at the Welcom-Inn. Of course, you'll be more than welcome to join us for part of the day - and if you want to hammer all of the park's attractions, can head off to do so at leisure.

We look forward to seeing you - please RSVP above!

Announces Last Call GIF

Live footage of @Craig emerging from the Tavern at opening.

Please remember our meets aren't just drinking sessions. However you will find us at the Tavern!

It's been two years damn it, there's catching up to be had ;):hearteyes:

I'll be there, even if my car has gone on strike since Spain. Looking forward to it immensely

Ah, didn't know you still have to prebook and now Saturday is greyed out. See everyone in summer I guess