• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Pin Badges

Hello again!!

For those of you who have requested your badge orders to be send by post, please check your emails :).

I have sent out a Paypal request email tonight, with your total amount plus a £2 P&P and Paypal fee charge. Orders will be sent by second class Royal Mail post once payment has been received.

Payments received by 12pm on Wednesday 16th April will be processed and sent before close of play on 16th April; any payments received after this will be subject to a delay... as I'm going on Junket :D.

Prompt payment = prompt processing!

Any problems, please contact me!

For those collecting their pins at Junket, please ensure your payment can be completed in POUNDS STERLING (Mattmash, Mike, Lottie & Islander)

I will be in touch with those who selected 'other' for their collection option.

There were some uncollected badges from Opening Meet, and I will be chasing these up going forward - non paid orders will result in lost badges as I will look to allocate these out to anyone expressing fresh interest.

I have emailed everyone on the spreadsheet - I know yours went out for sure :) check your spam? I will PM to advise which email address the request was sent to.

thanks for the pm sazzle. something weird is going on, gone straight to Paypal and request was there although no email in my account. I have flagged it up to paypal.
anyway, paid now.

Alrighty!!

All pins paid for by 10.30PM last night were posted second class before last post today, and all orders paid for prior to me writing this post will be posted by second class before last post tomorrow.

I hope everyone is happy with their proceedings thus far?!

Any problems, let me know :D

Hey all :)

Following my Junket trip and subsequent illness (ugh, Nigloland sausage ftl), I'm now back on it :D.

All payments received will be processed promptly and sent out as soon as possible :).

Would like to thank you saz for the effort you've put in here

You're all very welcome :) this community is very close to my heart and this is something I was very keen to sort out for everyone.

Plenty more where this came from :)!

Yes, thanks Saz, they're fantastic! :D

I haven't even lost any yet, which is surprising :p Must be good quality ;)

Hi all!!

It has been a little quiet on the pin badge front (which must mean most people have kept theirs safe, and that they're in pretty good order?), but there are still some people who have not paid for their badge order from earlier this year.

I will be sending ONE FINAL REMINDER with a deadline for payment of Friday 15th August. After this time, if payment has not been received for pins, they will be released for general order once again both via the forum and by Facebook.

Available pins will then be released for order on Monday 18th August, with the deadline for receiving payments from this batch Thursday 28th August. Pins can be collected and paid for on the Staffordshire Double meet in August at the Alton Towers section only (I will be unable to attend DMP), or sent by post and paid for by Paypal.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know :)

Thanks,
Sazzle

Good evening all :)!

Pin badges are ready to go - 20 left... go go go!

TowersStreet Facebook Page said:
Following the fantastic success of our pin badges earlier this year, we have the final 20 pieces to be sold. Badges can be paid for by PayPal and posted out, or paid for in cash at the Staffordshire Double Meet at the end of August. The online form will close for submissions on the evening of Thursday 28th August or when the allocation has been sold.

Have fun!
http://www.towersstreet.com/pinbadges/

ME PLEASE

Can I collect at ScareFest meet if I'm there, if not, the next meet I attend?

Of course :) yours are reserved outside of the 20 as previously discussed - sleep easy!! ;)

Thing is though Scott, I lost it somewhere at FORP PARK!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!! t'other week, meaning I'm pin badge-less, and considering there's only 20 left, plus I forgot Saz had reserved me one. :)

Just as a quick update, I've sent out all badges that I've received payment for thus far :)

Any questions/problems just let me know!