• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Summer Spectacular @ BPB: Saturday, 25th August 2018

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
It is our annual trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and it's going to be a scorcher! With the park open until 10pm, live entertainment, fireworks and a brand new multi-launch rollercoaster - this is definitely one you won't want to miss!

We're suggesting accommodation for the Saturday night, given the park's late closing time and the possibility of some food and drinks at the Velvet Coaster (and in the park!) during the day. We hope to see you there!

There is a massive range of accommodation available in Blackpool - so please take a look on booking.com or through your usual hotel booking website.

Where: Blackpool Pleasure Beach
When: Saturday, 25th August 2018 @ 9.45am
Meeting Point: Outside Noah's Ark, park entrance
Park Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm

Please RSVP to this meet here!

I will be there! Staying 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) with Pierre and BENCH at Happy Return Hotel near the Tower.

:)

I will be there, late close at BPB is always a highlight of the TST calendar.

Having wristbands posted to your home address is advised to avoid ticket centre faff!

Me & Nikki will be there. Not sure about stopping over yet as I’d prefer to stop in my own bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Always a great meet, so I’ll definitely be there. Also looking to stop over Saturday night! #Pop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to make an appearance at this one, stopping over on the Saturday night, if I can work out a way of getting up north for a reasonable price (Train tickets are stupidly expensive usually for the August BH, even when booked in advance)

Just a heads up for anyone looking to stay over for the meet. The weekend coincides with the bank holiday weekend, so accommodation costs are inherently high.

However, the higher costs were also due to the Livewire Festival which was taking place over in front of the Tower across the weekend. It's just been announced that this has been cancelled for the year, so it may be worth holding out a day or two and see if any prices drop for accommodation as people cancel their trips.

:mad: Trying to book premier inn for the Saturday nite. Says it’s full. But can book 2 nights either Friday and Saturday. Or Saturday and Sunday.
WTF? :coldsweat:

Can’t stay anywhere else as petrified of getting a flea infested doss hole of a b&b. :confused: I couldn’t cope

Can advise of a good clean b&b.
Bit Royston Vasey, but close...used to geeks, fanboys, happy clappers and sensible enthusiasts of all classes.

:mad: Trying to book premier inn for the Saturday nite. Says it’s full. But can book 2 nights either Friday and Saturday. Or Saturday and Sunday.
WTF? :coldsweat:

Can’t stay anywhere else as petrified of getting a flea infested doss hole of a b&b. :confused: I couldn’t cope

It's bank holiday weekend meaning there's usually a 2 night minimum on pretty much all chain hotels and probably a lot of B+Bs too.