• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Winter Beach Party Weekend: 1-3 February 2013

Re: NEXT MEET: TST Winter Beach Party Weekend: 1-3 February 2013

Me and my long-haired freak of a brother will be attending!

Mr P said:
Me and my long-haired freak of a brother will be attending!

I'm guesing you are in my room?

Im free on the Sunday so might pop along and see whats going on

I'm trying to book a room now, but for Fri/Sat together with MAP discount they are quoting £199.20. How have people managed to get this cheaper?

EuroSatch said:
I'm trying to book a room now, but for Fri/Sat together with MAP discount they are quoting £199.20. How have people managed to get this cheaper?
I was just wondering are the rooms still £214

Don't hotel prices increase if the demand increases or closer to the time?

NEXT MEET: TST Winter Beach Party Weekend: 1-3 February 2013

It's £214 online, but the fri/sat offer isn't available when you call up by the look of it

They don't always, Nat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to stay over, but would love to call up to see folk at some point. If any one wants a smelly old Badger to drop in, then let me know closer to and I'll come and say hello.

badger said:
I don't want to stay over, but would love to call up to see folk at some point. If any one wants a smelly old Badger to drop in, then let me know closer to and I'll come and say hello.
It would be nice to see you :)

The £171.20 price is 20% off the two-night package price of £214. The £199.20 price is where they have added the single night rates for the room together (£99 and £150) and applied the 20% discount to that. Their reasoning for offering the £199.20 price was that they won't give the 20% discount off the already-discounted two-night package.

However, given that several people here had already been offered the 20% discount on the two-night package, they will probably offer the £171 price over the phone if you mention someone you know who was offered that deal.

I'm trying to book, so confused (never booked a room at Towers before).

I can only see it ending up as £250 (Friday's £100 and Saturday's £150 added together). Surely it's meant to be cheaper than that...?

That works out £50 a head once the discount's been applied :(

Edit: on advice from Chris, I'm going to ring on Monday and try and get the £170 with discount rate that everyone else has been getting. :)

Weird how they are not doing the 2 day package deal online anymore
But can offer 2 nights of rooms :p

It's still showing as £214 online for me... But Sam, you only get Annual Pass discount when you call up, so not sure why you were trying online?!

Out of curiosity which day would the majority be planning on doing the waterpark, and what sort of time?

Last year, some of us did the waterpark both days! We went in about lunch on the saturday, and the same on the sunday :)

Ill be doing the waterpark mainly on Saturday. And sometime on Sunday.
Tbh the main waterpark sosche I believe will be on the Saturday.

badger said:

+1 vote for the appearance of a smelly old Badger who I sorely miss!

If we get free weekend-long entry into the waterpark, surely we'll be using it quite extensively both days...? (I've never done TTF/TST Beach Party meet before!)

I've only been in the waterpark once, so I'll be trying to get a lot of use out of it. :)