• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fireworks Meet 2014: Sunday, 9th November

I plan on attending for the afternoon/evening on the Friday and Saturday after work and then all day Sunday!

Im also staying over on the Sunday night at Splash, last night is always a good laugh :)

So I've been told I will be coming, like it or not... Can't say it's an arrangement I agreed to, but may as well make the most of it :p

I am a definitely maybe for the Friday and Sunday, which as those who "meet" up with me regularly by now is the closest I ever get to confirming attendance until I'm irritating you in person! :D

@Pedro glad to hear you're coming over again! Hope the spectacle is a good as last year to justify the trek over :)

I might be persuaded to attend, purely for social reasons, if I can blag the use of someone's magic pass.... *flutters eyelashes at anyone who looks this way*

I might be persuaded to attend, purely for social reasons, if I can blag the use of someone's magic pass.... *flutters eyelashes at anyone who looks this way*
Why not purchase a ticket, like the rest of us have to?

Look forward to this meet, I'll definitely be there for the Sunday! Hopefully one of the others too.

I'm upset I missed the Scarefest meet so I think 2 days are on the cards for sure.

I know none of my family would bother going if it wasn't for the free passes they get. Its far too expensive and has Diogo said, the park doesn't deserve it when for the past few years, the park looks dire. Time for a good spruce up I think!

I don't think the park looks dire, that's a bit harsh, but it's certainly looked better.

I think for a premium attraction, it is not up to standard, but dire is a bit harsh even for me.

Compare it to most European parks and it is very poor. I was walking near the entrance monorail station and its dirty, uneven pavements, it just looks neglected.

I don't think Alton Towers looks dire. It looks very poor in Dark Forest but isn't too bad elsewhere. Of course, it could look a lot better.

There are loads of small things that are either not working or look poor. Half the small white lights on Towers Street don't work on the buildings. I might be being picky, but its true! Either way we are going off topic.

Well I'm defiantly there and staying on the Sunday maybe there on the Friday

Me and the better half are all booked now :) fri and sat at the delightful establishment known as the weathervane and Sunday in splash :)