• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Football Prediction League 2012/13

RyanY said:
Adam said:
How about after we've beat you in 3 weeks time? ;)

That made me Lol. Good one. ;)

Just like Liverpool in general makes me lol.

Still, bet your looking forward to Thursday nights on channel five now eh?

Shhhhhhh. :p

Haven't you got to post your predictions? ;)

And why have people put the same Bonus fixture as me. Surely there should be a rule against that. :p

RyanY said:
Shhhhhhh. :p

Haven't you got to post your predictions? ;)

And why have people put the same Bonus fixture as me. Surely there should be a rule against that. :p

Can i feel good about myself for not choosing the same bonus fixture as you Ryan?

Man City 3-0 Sunderland
Chelsea 2-1 Norwich
Swansea 3-1 Reading
West Brom 0-1 QPR

Blackpool 2-0 Charlton
Brentford 0-0 Crawley
Plymouth 2-1 Wimbledon

Question: 4

Bonus: Leicester 3-1 Bristol City

I think Adam is going to be like Everton in 2004, crap for the first half of the year, yet make a amazing late surge.

Sorry that I've been AWOL, I've still been having internet troubles but I should become more active again. By the way, on the 24th you didn't add my 11 points to the scoreboard :p

RyanY said:
At the moment my Wigan Everton prediction is bang on. :p

I know someone who won't be happy. ;)

Pfft, mate if it wasn't for such a crap ref you wouldn't even have got Wigan's 2 goals right. ;)

I didn't do well but got the Swansea match spot on, :D but was one of on the question, why didn't west ham score one more goal?

We are taking a break from Midweek due to the Friday fixtures and me needing to write 2 English essays on Tues and Weds for homework. I hope you understand, fixtures to be posted ASAP. Thanks.

Unlucky Stelios, I know the feeling.

Got two hour long Higher Maths papers to do, one tonight and one for Friday. And then a tonne of revision for 2 Science GCSE's and a Maths one in November!

School sucks. :p

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I did it on time and was a few marks of a A*! :p Looks like it sure did pay off.

Sorry for the late predictions so to compensate I will have a extra fixture for the lower leagues, and chose the latest to kick off internationals.

France vs Japan
England vs San Marino
Luxembourg vs Israel
Wales vs Scotland

Crawley vs Bury
Hartlepool vs Doncaster
Bradford vs York
Rotherham vs Southend

Question: Will Andorra score against the sinking Netherlands? (And a bonus point if you guess how many only if they do score).

Bonus Fixture: YOUR FIXTURE HERE. N'stuff.

My apologies and have a great Scarefest preview weekend!

France 0 - 0 Japan
England 8 - 0 San Marino
Luxembourg 0 - 2 Israel
Wales 1 - 3 Scotland

Crawley 2 - 0 Bury
Hartlepool 1 - 1 Doncaster
Bradford 2 - 2 York
Rotherham 1 - 2 Southend

Question: Will Andorra score against the sinking Netherlands? (And a bonus point if you guess how many only if they do score). 1

Bonus Fixture: Serbia 1 - 4 Belguim

France 3 - 0 Japan
England 5 - 0 San Marino
Luxembourg 1 - 2 Israel
Wales 1 - 1 Scotland

Crawley 1 - 0 Bury
Hartlepool 1 - 1 Doncaster
Bradford 1 - 0 York
Rotherham 2 - 1 Southend

Question: 0

Bonus Fixture: Ireland 0 - 3 Germany

France 0 - 1 Japan
England 5 - 0 San Marino
Luxembourg 0 - 1 Israel
Wales 1 - 2 Scotland

Crawley 1 - 0 Bury
Hartlepool 0 - 1 Doncaster
Bradford 2 - 1 York
Rotherham 2 - 0 Southend

Question: Will Andorra score against the sinking Netherlands? (And a bonus point if you guess how many only if they do score). No.

Bonus Fixture: Stockport 1 - 1 Kidderminster