• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Micro meet 30th June

Hmm im quite tempted. Im at the park on Sunday however with my family so not sure if I want two days in a row :p Ill see later in the week how I feel.

Okay just keep in touch so if you can come we can get phone numbers so everyone will be able to meet.

Havent been to Towers since "TST@0" so I might head up there. Like djtruefitt I'll probably decide towards the end of the week :)

I'm doubtful, but considering I still haven't ridden Terry I'll see if I can make arrangements.

If so wouldn't be on park till around 10:30 due to getting the bus from Derby station.

Can't you go from derby to uttoxeter and get a bus or taxi from there. I'm getting the AT bus from there :)

Well I could get up an hour early and get to Uttox for the bus at 9, but I doubt I can be bothered to get up an hour earlier tbh.

If people are up for Saturday its very likely ill be there now. I have agreed to work for a few hours Saturday night, so it will be handy if im at Towers on Saturday, then I can go straight to work after park close.

Extremely doubtful as I meant to be moving an engine and a bumper from one place to another.

Me and Truefitt will be on park on the 30th, so if anybody wants to meet up with us, you're more than welcome.

The more the merrier! :)

Probably can't make this now, but anyone wanting to go either the weekend after or sometime next week?

Grrrrr been asked to work! Have a great day anyway guys! :-*

Even if it's just Voke and djtruefitt